- Assist the Billing Manager with all queries relating to payments due by customers and suppliers.
- A well respected and highly regarded organisation within their field.
- Daily charging and billing of accounts ensuring that all policies and procedures are followed accurately.
- Ensure that all invoices are uploaded to the electronic billing system.
- Investigate the reasons why invoices have been automatically rejected and improve processes.
- Assist the credit control team with queries and potential write-offs.
- Monitoring of refunds through approval process and ensure postings are made to the relevant accounts.
- Ensure all appropriate insurance documentation is received and recorded.
- A determined and focused individual who can work independently.
- A professional yet friendly and approachable individual.
- The successful candidate will ideally have a few years of experience within a billing role.
- Ability to adapt and improve processes when needed.
- Competitive salary.
- Welcoming and friendly team culture.
- Opportunity to work in an industry that makes a difference.
- Opportunity to work for a market leading organisation.