Senior Reporting & Project Specialist, TPF
95% of GSK’s trade passes through our teams and we are responsible for operating in compliance with global trade, legal & fiscal requirements.
Senior Reporting & Project Specialist will report directly to the Reporting & Project Controller, and the main duties include:
- Undertaking and driving activity that spans across the Trading Partner entities.
- Leading the co-ordination of project roll-outs and ensuring successful deployment into the TPF C&C team, including:
- Commercial and supply chain projects (e.g. manufacturing site / brand divestments, new product launches etc.)
- Finance specific projects (e.g. PPV automation, continuous accounting etc.)
- Driving knowledge, simplification and standardization of end-to-end intercompany accounting in TPF Close & Control team, related to GSK product movement (i.e. supply chain, trading partner, commercial).
- Leading and coordinating activities for the annual product standard setting & transfer pricing activities.
- Being accountable for foreign currency exchange activities, including:
- Report monthly results to senior Corporate stakeholders
- Working with the Treasury team to mitigate risks and reduce GSK exposure
- Coordinating TPF Close & Control activities in response to non-financial audits e.g. customs audits, VAT audits, supply chain related audits.
- Degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting / reporting area
- Experience in Control/SOX environment and in IFRS reporting
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Fluent English
- Able to see the big picture and think beyond immediate area of responsibility
- SAP experience will be a strong asset
- Previous experience in Statutory Accounting or Audit
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work pharmaceutical company that puts the welfare of its patients and consumers first.
- Wide range of training: SAP, IFRS, Lean and Agile methodology, as well as coaching and mentoring.
- Possibility of financing ACCA, CIMA or MBA certification
- Convenient working hours, home office up to 80%, "short Fridays"
- Work in a truly international environment, with colleagues from 20 countries
- Participation in the business transformation of the 21st century - shaping and improving global financial processes
- Work culture based on openness, dialogue and inclusiveness, in which our values reign: Innovation-Performance-Trust
- 100% remote, 2-stage recruitment process - interview with the recruiter, and with Hiring Manager