Debt management for the business.
Accountable for recovering any unpaid money that is owed to an organisation from other businesses (commercial collection) or from individuals (consumer collection)
The client is looking to grow their finance team out post covid lock down.
- Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts of company debtors
- Evaluating new credit requests and reviewing customer's credit rankings with banks
- Setting up of terms and conditions of credit
- Ensuring timely payment of debts
- Following up payments as needed
- Negotiating re-payment plans
- Responding to relevant client enquiries
- Processing and reconciliation of invoices
- Checking and posting of receipts to accounting systems
- Must be competent with Excel
- Desirable to be studying towards AAT/IBM
- High level of accuracy
- A competitive salary