Working within a team of 4 in Financial Planning and Analysis, you will be an integral part of the FP&A team, whose primary function is delivery of a range of high quality and accurate MI and financial analysis to the senior management team, business heads and investor relations.
Based in London. Well established financial services organisation.
- Compilation of clear and accurate MI of a consistently high quality to support the wider business in tracking, forecasting and evaluating results, trends and initiatives
- Support for monthly management reporting packs, with a particular focus on asset and product reporting, ensuring accurate and timely reporting
- Assist with the forecast and budget processes for business partner areas and overall business models
- Provision of analysis to Group Finance and Group Investor Relations
- Data interrogation, reconciliations and analysis from a variety of systems including Excel, SAP products and Finance Data Warehouse
- Responding to ad hoc queries and projects and providing support to the business heads, senior management, CFO and FP&A team
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the regulatory framework relevant to the role.
- You are a highly numerate individual with a logical mind and appreciation for accuracy
- 2:1 achieved in a mathematics, finance or accountancy related degree
- Practical accountancy / finance either via a placement year or just post graduation
- Desire to work towards an accountancy qualification (CIMA or ACCA)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-developed Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a high performing team
- Commercially-oriented FP&A role within an asset management or financial services firm would be a plus
Full study support and excellent career growth. Comprehensive benefits package including annual bonus.