IFDS -IFDS -Transfer Agency (Registration Team-Anti Money Laundering)- Associate-1-Dublin
Who we are looking forIndividual is involved in processing of investor transactions and communication with investorsWhy this role is important to usThe team you will be joining is a part of International Financial Data Services (IFDS). IFDS is a world-leading provider of outsourcing and technology solutions to the financial services industry. With its global headquarters in Toronto, IFDS services over 240 financial organizations around the world, providing solutions to a wide range of global asset managers, wealth managers, banks, and insurance companies. IFDS is present in North America, EMEA and APAC.Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.What you will be responsible forAs Transfer Agency (Registration Team-Anti Money Laundering)-Associate-1 you will
- Process subscriptions: review documentation, ensure anti-money laundering documentation has been received, confirm receipt of cash in fund's bank account, enter subscription on ISS
- Process redemptions: review redemption request, check authorised signatories and bank account details, ensure required notice period has been given, enter redemption on ISS
- Communicate with both investors and clients regarding investor investment activity
- Distribute fund performance in accordance with client instructions
- Arrange payment of fees, expenses on behalf of the fund
- Prepare and distribute monthly investor statements in accordance with client instructions
- Possess excellent organisational, planning and co-ordination skills.
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Proactive and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or Business related area (minimum 2.2 honor’s degree)
- Excellent administrative, organisational and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written & verbal communication skills English and German/French/Spanish/Italian