Regional PMM Enablement & Pricing COE Lead
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
The role help us to ensure process clarity, simplification and efficiency across the sub function. Enablement will focus on maximizing margins by supporting business decision making, building standardized ways of working and PMM performance management processes. They will also lead function communications and training activities for any process change. Also will manage a team of PMM analysts to ensure pricing quotes are completed against the relevant SLAs, delivering a fast, accurate quotation to the Commercial teams to support enhanced win rates. They will also manage other key pricing processes as required (Price disputes, rebate management, unpriced orders and contract loading).
- Manage the team who complete the product costing & pricing quotations for smaller opportunities
- Manage the collection portfolio items to ensure correct and update to date price lists
- Support the Order Management process for Unpriced items
- Ensure support for Inter-company Quotations & Transfer Price Setting across Regions / Businesses
- Support the management of Trade Promotions, Rebates & Disputes working closely with the relevant Strategic Pricing Lead and Commercial teams
- Manage Customer Contracts to ensure accurate data is correctly captured and in line with our Risk & Margin Management process
- Support end to end pricing process in the Region, working with process enablement to enhance processes to take advantage of efficiencies and ensure timely response to market conditions
- Manage updates to the relevant pricing tools including but not limited to; Vendavo Updates & Enhancements, working closely with the relevant ICT teams to do this
- Support any SAP updates to ensure accurate pricing data is captured
- Management & coordination of the Annual Renewals process
- Drive process improvements across the PMM function by identifying and leveraging best practices, managing the training of process changes across the function
- Manage Function Communications
- Policy Updates & Adoption
Qualifications and skills
- 5-7 years’ experience working in finance operations and/ or finance continuous improvement roles in the food industry. Preferably in commercial finance (pricing/strategic pricing/margin management) areas.
- 2+ years managing a team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or related
- Full English proficiency, Portuguese is highly desirable.
Specific Knowledge Requirements:
- Project Management (Waterfall & Agile methodologies, Continuous Improvement, process enablement projects).
- Stakeholder Management (People management for direct reports, influencing skills for non-direct).
- Operations Management (Comfortable leading a team to deliver on specific KPIs).
- Commercial Acumen / Thinks with a commercial mindset.
- MS (Excel, PowerPoint), SAP (or other ERP software), SFDC (or other CRM platform), MS Power BI and MS Visio.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.