Consultant to International Tax Services Practice
PwC is a powerful network of over 250 000 experts across 158 countries, all committed to deliver quality assurance, consulting, tax and legal services. We work with organizations from all over the world to build trust in society and solve important problems. PwC has been present on the Ukrainian market since 1993. The headquarters of the firm is in Kyiv with full service offices in Lviv and Dnipro. Working with us means working with inspiring, goal-oriented and passionate team players, who make an impact. PwC offers access to outstanding expertise, dynamic work environment and professional development.
Daily tasks of an associate in the International Tax team include assistance in providing advice on tax considerations in various processes of corporate restructuring and financing, cross-border investments and transactions. You will be also analysing business operation models and specific transactions, mainly of financial companies, from a corporate profits tax perspective.
An associate is responsible for:
- the analysis of the applicable provisions of the Tax Code of Ukraine and related by-laws, double tax treaties, OECD commentaries, Ukrainian court cases;
- drafting tax advice and emails in English, Ukrainian, Russian;
- assistance Senior / Manager in dealing with other intricate business issues of clients.
- Degree in Taxation / Accounting / Finance / Audit / Economics is preferable;
- At least one year of working experience in consulting, banking or finance;
- Good knowledge of English as well as Ukrainian and Russian languages: both written and verbal;
- Extensive computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
- Fine interpersonal and communication skills, organisational and planning capabilities;
- Ability to work in a team and learn from others.
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional opportunities for professional and personal development
- Career growth opportunity
- Strong, enthusiastic and friendly team
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Flexible working schedule (8 to 17/ 9 to 18/ 10 till 19)
- Health and life insurance
- Networking events (offline during quarantine, but hopefully will soon return to face-to-face gatherings)
Join PwC. Be a game changer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.