Supplier Compliance Coordinator
Do you love Retail? This is a fantastic opportunity to join our dynamic finance team giving exposure to various areas of the business as a Supplier Compliance Coordinator!
We are currently looking for a Supplier Compliance Coordinator to help support in our New Supplier Onboarding team within Finance and you’ll report into the Team Leader.
Located within our Leicestershire Head Office, our Finance team is responsible for delivering finance support to key stakeholders across the business. Be part of the team responsible for the onboarding of new suppliers and supplier amendments and ensuring you deliver a high accuracy of work whilst supporting the business in delivering high profile projects and managing a growing supplier base of over 3,500 active suppliers.
- Great attention to detail to deliver work to the highest of standards
- Highlight in a timely manner areas of non compliance, high volumes and breach of business process & policy
- Prioritise own workload amongst conflicting priorities and key business deadlines including event planning
- Work on own initiative with direction from team leader
- Management of high profile supplier onboarding ensuring end to end delivery of setup / amendment through to completion
- Working closely with Accounts Payable team to ensure smooth transition between teams
- Assist the management team to execute a wide range of tasks and projects including generation and review of management information and suggesting action where appropriate, reviewing process and suggesting improvements and testing support for any system enhancements
- Instrumental in building a culture of excellent relationships with key suppliers, problem solving and ownership.
- Step into managers responsibilities when required
- High attention to detail
- Problem solving skills / Logical thought process - Ability to critically assess and resolve key business issues
- Effective communication and influencing skills at all levels
- Strong planning / organisation skills and ability to work to strict deadlines and under pressure
- Proactive approach to workload
- Strong presentation skills – Confident in leading discussions and promoting business improvements and proactive in meeting with management
- Confident in challenging systems and processes
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
Closes 28th May 2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.