Treasury Assistant, Global Business Solutions - Cheltenham
We are Crowe U.K. LLP - one of the UK’s foremost Audit, Advisory and Tax experts. We are part of Crowe Global, offering the right combination of global reach and expertise to help our clients succeed.
Our office, in Cheltenham, is part of our eight-office network that offers national coverage. As part of Crowe Global, we work with organisations in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Our aim is to become long-term trusted advisors to the organisations and individuals with whom we work. Everything about us: our structure, our training, our people, and our personal and professional success criteria, is driven by this goal.
Purpose of the role
Crowe U.K. LLP's growing Global Business Solutions department provides outsourced accounting and tax services to multinational companies. We are looking for a motivated, professional person preferably with experience in a key administration role who may also benefit us by having had exposure to Accounts Payable work and is looking to join our team on a full-time basis based in our Cheltenham office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for owning and delivering global payments processing for our clients. You will be working closely with all members of the Treasury team delivering a high quality of service and also ensuring that our clients’ employees are paid accurately and on time. You will also be expected to take the initiative in driving process improvements.
- Owning, managing and resolving queries from other departments and teams within the Crowe team and associated affiliates around the world.
- Reviewing and making recommendations for process improvements.
- Assisting the Treasury Manager with ad-hoc tasks and projects as required.
- Assisting the Treasury Manager to ensure that payments to our clients are made correctly and on time.
- Advanced Excel skills (preferable).
- Experience of working in a multi-country payments environment.
- Understanding of FX management (desirable).
- Experience of working with international clients (desirable).
- Experience of working to strict deadlines, displaying attention to detail (essential).
What we are looking for in you
- Strong communicator with proven track record of building trust with both colleagues and clients.
- Highly motivated and driven professional who has a proactive approach to managing exceptions and anomalies in a payment process.
- Individual who takes accountability for results and ownership of tasks and possesses a high attention to detail.
Why work for Crowe U.K. LLP?
As one of the UK’s leading firms of chartered accountants, we are looking for exceptional people. Our ethos is to promote our friendly, approachable and professional style as business partners, building strong and long-term relationships with our clients.
We offer you an opportunity to continue your career and work for a Firm that offers stability and knowledge. In addition you can work alongside experienced professionals who put the client at the heart of everything they do.
We want to create the best environment for our staff to thrive. We recognise the importance of offering a flexible approach to our working environment and we would be happy to discuss this with you further.
At Crowe U.K. LLP, you will find the expertise, the resources and, above all, the commitment to help you build a satisfying and rewarding career. In return we can offer you continued career development, highly competitive salaries and flexible benefits. Plus an opportunity to work for a Firm that truly values its people.
Crowe U.K. LLP is committed to equal opportunity and diversity in recruitment and employment. We value the differences that a diverse workforce brings to our organisation and believe that diversity and inclusivity are key drivers of effectiveness and in providing our clients with a quality service.
Entry and progression within the firm is determined solely by the application of objective criteria, personal performance and merit.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.