A varied and busy standalone Company Accountant role based in Oldbury. Working in manufacturing.
Oldbury based SME looking for a permanent Company Accountant.
Key responsibilities of the Company Accountant will consist of:
- Daily Bank Reconciliations
- Weekly Cash Flow Forecast
- Completion of Month End Process
- Produce timely and accurate monthly management accounts to include profit and loss account and supporting analysis, variance analysis and commentaries
- Calculation, submission and payment of VAT
- Manage all regulatory filings including PAYE, Pension Auto enrolment etc
- Review and oversight of debt collection and management
- Oversight of monthly payroll process
- Produce Annual accounts in management accounts format for Auditors
- Lead and Liaise with external advisers such as auditors and bank
- Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Management of financial procedures and controls
- Preparation and filings of P46/P11Ds
- Act as sounding board for directors and senior management
- Experience using Pegasus
- Strong Excel Knowledge and able to learn new systems quickly
- Experience of Invoice discounting
The successful Company Accountant will be an experienced all round accountant, ideally from manufacturing or engineering background and SME experience.
Excellent package, 35 hour week.