Accounts Payable Coordinator
Do you love Retail? This is a fantastic opportunity to join our dynamic finance team giving exposure to various areas of the business as an Accounts Payable Coordinator!
We are currently looking for a Finance Coordinator to help support in our Accounts Payable operation, reporting into the Accounts Payable Team Leader.
Located within our Leicestershire Head Office, our Finance team are responsible for delivering finance support to key stakeholders across the business. Be part of the team that are responsible for the day to day running of the area, to ensure high accuracy of work is delivered by the team, whilst supporting the business in delivering high profile projects and managing a growing supplier base of over 3,500 active suppliers.
- Work management and allocation across both UK and outsourced teams
- Highlight in a timely manner areas of non compliance, high volumes and breach of business process & policy
- Review and monitor the teams output, ensuring great attention to detail to deliver work to the highest of standards
- Prioritise own and teams workload amongst conflicting priorities and key business deadlines including event planning
- Management of daily and weekly payment runs
- Ledger reconciliations and month end accruals, including supporting our auditors
- Assist the management team to execute a wide range of tasks and projects, including generation and review of management information, and suggesting action where appropriate, reviewing process and suggesting improvements and testing support for any system enhancements
- Optimise resource using appropriate planning tools and continual process review
- Instrumental in building a culture of excellent relationships with key suppliers, problem solving and ownership
- Step into managers responsibilities when required
High attention to detail
- Problem solving skills / Logical thought process - Ability to critically assess and resolve key business issues
- Effective communication and influencing skills at all levels
- Strong planning / organisation skills and ability to work to strict deadlines and under pressure
- Proactive approach to workload
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.