Tax & Legal Services Graduates - KSA
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & Summary
A career within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet and manage their tax obligations across unique but ever changing tax specialties. You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing indirect taxes, dispute resolution, and global enterprise tax solutions.
Our team helps our clients identify and reduce tax risks, meet compliance obligations, implement tax strategies that complement business and operational objectives, resolve disagreements with tax authorities, and manage tax accounting and reporting issues. You’ll be engaged in projects dealing with International tax, mergers and acquisitions, state and local tax accounting, regulatory processes, tax reporting and strategy.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in STEM or Business disciplines (classes of 2020 & 2021)
- Fluency in both written and spoken English (Fluency in Arabic is an advantage)
- Locations:(Riyadh, Alkhobar, Jeddah)
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
- Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct
Up to 80%
Available for Work Visa
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.