Experienced Transaction Diligence Professionals – Saudi Nationals
2 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
We are strengthening our Transactions Diligence team in KSA and are looking for experienced professionals at various levels, from Senior to Senior Manager, to join our team. You will be an important part of our diversely talented, highly experienced team and work at the forefront of high-profile transactions. Our team of strategic advisors sits at the heart of a global Transaction Diligence network of specialists who deliver high quality solutions to clients, helping them to meet their strategic goals.
Our core work is financial due diligence, assessing a target company’s finances and business projections, identifying opportunities, risks, sensitivities and potential mitigations, and reporting on these to our clients, their banks, investors and other parties.
You will analyse the financial and operational results of companies targeted for sale by reviewing financial information and participating in interviews with management. You'll work effectively as a team member by demonstrating your commitment to quality, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress.
Your key responsibilities
You will understand the key business drivers, co-developing our approach with the client, agreeing value measurements with the client, providing value to the client through insights, factual conclusions and advice. You will plan, prepare and review deliverables in various forms including excel data books, written reports, presentations and discussions with the client.
Skills and attributes for success
Individuals with strong analytical skills will flourish in this environment, as you will regularly assist in researching technical accounting issues to evaluate implications on transaction valuation and structuring and prepare analyses of financial information to assess trends and fluctuations. Good communication skills will also be a key attribute for success within this role as you will be required to assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and develop and maintain productive working relationships with clients.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Transaction Support or financial due diligence
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Accounting and/or related major
- Ability to analyse financial and non-financial information to formulate views and conclusions
- Strong analytical, presentation and report writing skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Saudi Arabian Nationality
Ideally, you will also have
- Chartered Accountant or equivalent qualification for more senior positions
- Client facing experience from a professional services background
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.