Transfer Pricing & Automation Manager/ Senior Manager
Are you willing to disrupt the way business is conducted by harnessing automation opportunities in the broader Transfer Pricing (“TP”) context? Join our TP team at EY Luxembourg and build the bridge leading to a new way to do things, for us and our clients.
You will join a multi-disciplinary team advising our clients on Transfer Pricing matters. Your focus will be to lead the development of automation of our services for specific key client accounts. In order to do so, you will establish an automation project, in coordination with our Tax Technology and Transformation (“TTT”) team, leveraging on the coding and development resources available within the firm. Once implemented, you will ensure appropriate roll-out of the offering to selected key accounts. It is anticipated that the role will lead to a 50/50 exposure, split between automation and key accounts servicing.
Your key responsibilities
You will review the TP services offering in order to establish where there is potential for automation. You will document and redraw processes where appropriate, and once a business case for the projects is validated within the TP team, you coordinate with the TTT to identify the best way to bring the automation to life, leveraging the various resources available within EY Luxembourg and in the network. You support the development process and ensure that the outcome meets the needs of the TP team. Once the automated service offering is ready, you ensure optimal roll-out on selected key accounts, supporting the engagement teams and reporting to the TP partner. You ensure high quality delivery, including risk management. You share your know-how and knowledge with the department with a good understanding of the tools developed and their interconnection with the broader TP services. You seize new opportunities to roll out automated TP services to new and existing accounts.
Skills and attributes for success
You have a sound technical knowledge and deep understanding of Transfer Pricing concepts as well as knowledge and appreciation of IT projects, ideally including automation initiatives. All actual development work would be performed by other resources.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A university degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or similar;
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in Transfer Pricing/relevant activities;
- Understanding of automation/development processes;
- Experience in mapping process flows and identifying optimization opportunities;
- Ability to work across teams and communicate with various stakeholders to ensure alignment of parties;
- A fluent English level.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A fluent French and/or German level;
- Previous automation project experiences.
What we look for
You demonstrate excellent writing, communication and presentation skills, including ability to present business cases for automation projects. You are comfortable in multicultural environments built on a shared culture of team spirit, mutual respect and openness.
What we offer
In our Luxembourg office, you will be part of the EY family working together with 1500 professionals from more than 70 different nationalities. You will evolve by going the extra mile, providing an exceptional user experience for both your internal and external stakeholders. We are committed in “Building a better working world”.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.