Payment Incident Analyst
36 Hours p/w
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic finance team supporting the Next business as a Payment Incidents Analyst.
We have a brilliant opportunity for an SQL expert to join the Finance Operations team as a Payment Incidents Analyst.
We are looking for someone who has proven experience in online payments and incident control / coordination, in a fast paced and challenging environment. You are ideally someone that has experience in Payment Operations, and specifically has knowledge of payment system technologies. A highly technical person who is able to think fast and problem solve in a concise and logical manner.
- To centralise Finance response / coordination around payment incidents
- To work with technical teams, customers and systems to coordinate complex incidents
- Coordination of payment priority incidents between Finance, internal support teams and 3rd party card acquirers
- Working closely with internal support teams to ensure correct procedure and system operations are implemented
- Audit control of manual payment processing throughout all online business functions
- Management of the 3rd party relationships that fulfil payment processes, according to SLA’s, in order to ensure the best possible service to our customers and stakeholders
- Producing major incident and root cause analysis reports
- Providing coaching, guidance and support of the incident management process to ensure it delivers against the expectations of the company
- The ability to work productively, efficiently and effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure, whilst maintaining attention to detail and quality.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, coupled with the ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the business.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Be an independent problem solver that can make high quality judgments and decisions quickly.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- The willingness to learn, improve and adapt to changing business needs.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to think outside the box.
- Exceptional working knowledge of MS Office (esp. MS Excel) suite of products, Google Gsuite is desirable
- SQL & Microsoft SSMS is experience is Essential
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery
Closing Date: 28th May 2021
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.