Sales Ledger Coordinator
Do you love Retail? This is a fantastic opportunity to join our dynamic finance team giving exposure to various areas of the business as a Sales Ledger Coordinator!
We are currently looking for a Sales Ledger Coordinator to help support in our Sales Ledger operation reporting into the Credit Controller.
Located within our Leicestershire Head Office, our Finance team is responsible for delivering finance support to key stakeholders across the business.
Be part of the team responsible for collecting funds due to the Company for invoices raised or debt relating to Accounts Payable debit/credit balances. Ensure a high accuracy of work is delivered whilst supporting the business in delivering revenue in excess £150m.
- Chasing payment of money due to Next across various ledgers including Distribution, B2B, Nursery, Rent and Accounts Payable
- Allocation of funds received so they are applied to the correct customer/supplier account on the day of receipt.
- Processing of invoices raised by the overseas team
- Prioritise workload amongst conflicting priorities and key business deadlines including event planning
- Ledger reconciliations and month end accruals, including supporting our auditors
- Assist the management team to execute a wide range of tasks and projects including reviewing process and suggesting improvements and testing support for any system enhancements
- Instrumental in building a culture of excellent relationships with key accounts and problem solving with ownership
- Step into managers responsibilities when required
- High attention to detail
- Problem solving skills / Logical thought process - Ability to critically assess and resolve key business issues
- Effective communication and influencing skills at all levels
- Strong planning / organisation skills and ability to work to strict deadlines and under pressure Proactive approach to workload
- Confident in challenging systems and processes
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
Closes 28th May 2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.