Strategy and Transactions - Transaction Diligence - Senior / Staff Accountant
EY is one of the leading global professional services organizations with 231,000 professionals around the world. We are proud of our people culture which we believe sets us apart in the profession. EY helps you achieve your best by providing great learning and career growth opportunities, by offering ways to help you achieve satisfaction in work and life, and by looking at each decision with a keen eye toward how it will affect you.
The Strategy and Transactions (SaT) teams in Asia Pacific has been providing market leading services to clients across Greater China, ASEAN and Oceania for over 20 years. We support EY clients in the region and globally throughout the transaction lifecycle and have helped EY clients create deal value and manage transaction risks. Transactions and Corporate Finance (TCF) covers 3 sectors including Transaction Diligence (TD), Valuation, Modeling and Economics (VME) and Lead Advisory.
Join our Transaction Diligence team and you will work with many of the world’s largest organizations, fastest-growing companies and private equity firms on some of the most complex deals in the global market. Through analysis of financial, commercial and operational data, our industry-aligned transaction support professionals provide insights to key decision-makers that help them increase value and reduce the risks and uncertainty inherent in transactions. You will help to identify key value drivers, challenge assumptions about future performance, search for and advise on hidden value, and work with other EY service teams to deliver an integrated approach to our clients before, during and after the transaction.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Your key responsibilities
- Providing financial due diligence services to merger and acquisition deals conducted by various financial and corporate buyers.
- Analyzing the target's business drivers, quality of earnings, quality of assets and key deal issues etc.
- Responsible for engagement planning, preliminary review of deal structure.
To qualify for the role you must have
- University graduates with a minimum of 2 - 5 years of professional audit experience, preferably with previous due diligence exposure.
- Strong analytical, presentation and report writing skills.
- Able to identify business opportunities and contribute to the Firm's practice through proactive interactions with clients' senior management.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Fluency in Mandarin is a must.
- Traveling within the PRC is required.
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.