Corporate Services Senior Accountant - Malta
An opportunity has arisen to join Alter Domus Malta’s growing and dynamic Corporate Services Department to work on a diversified portfolio of local and foreign clients.
- Establishing a strong relationship with clients, respond to their needs, build their trust and ensure the quality of all work delivered is up to Alter Domus’ exacting standard;
- Ownership of the day to day accounting, administration and financial reporting of a portfolio of clients;
- Preparation of and review of management accounts;
- Preparation and review of annual financial statements and liaising with the auditors where applicable;
- Preparation and review of tax returns and VAT returns;
- Preparation and review of regulatory reporting;
- Assisting with transaction, including set ups, liquidations, acquisitions, disposals and funding arrangements;
- Supervision of the work delegated to junior accountants;
- Coaching and training junior accountants
- You are a qualified accountant with a minimum of 2 years post-qualification working experience in the accountancy field;
- You have very good knowledge of excel and word;
- Previous experience working on financial statements prepared in accordance with GAPSE and IFRS as adopted by the EU;
- Analytical with good problem solving skills;
- Ability to work under own initiative;
- Team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude;
- Self motivated, mature and looking to develop in an environment which is full of opportunities for growth and career advancement.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.