Internal Auditor (part-qualified)
36 Hours p/w
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our dynamic Internal Audit team at Next to join us as a part qualified Internal Auditor where you will be responsible for performing a range of audits across the whole business and driving the business forwards by proactively managing risk.
Based out of our Leicester Head Office, you will be responsible for performing audit tasks and projects, providing assurance on key financial and systems controls across the whole of the business including Head Office, Online and Retail Business areas.
As part of the Internal Audit team you will be focused on driving the business forwards and proactively managing risk and helping to manage risk in new initiatives.
We are looking for someone who is part financially qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA), has a financial/corporate Audit background and someone who has a proactive, motivated and communicative approach with an eagerness to join a great team within a FTSE 100 company! We will offer study support to complete your qualifications.
- Take responsibility for assigned audit tasks, including planning, identifying key risks and controls, scheduling meetings, executing the audit testing, drafting reports, holding closing meetings and following up recommendations.
- Plan your workload effectively to maximise productivity whilst adapting quickly to meet business issues or initiatives.
- Provide high quality, user friendly audit deliverables and reporting, ensuring follow-through of improvements to ensure business risk is reduced.
- Proactively make proposals for business cost savings / sales opportunities and initiatives as well as looking for ways to improve business processes and value.
- Use analytics to push forward tools for risk assessment and identify key business opportunities to improve controls and increase profitability.
- Part Qualified financial auditor: ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Some proven experience working in audit
- Experience of working on retail audits and FCA audits is an advantage
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills both in terms of self and managing upwards
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Extremely competent in report writing with good Excel skills
- Great communication skills with the ability to build relationships quickly and influence at all levels in the business
Closing Date: 28th May 2021.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.