- Monday to Friday
- Up to £50k + Study support for the right person
- Open to a finalist of someone newly qualified, with existing practical finance experience
A unique business based in Welwyn, with fantastic offices and an even more fantastic finance team - are looking to recruit an experienced Management Accountant to join them.
The role reports directly into the FC and will be based in their Hertfordshire offices from around June 2021. Everyone will be working from home on atleast a part time basis until then.
We are looking for someone hardworking and passionate - with the ability to work in a finance team of under 10 people. A small company ethos and attitude is really important for this role, so we are looking for someone who has come from a "hands on" role previously.
The role will involve:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Providing analysis and commentary to support management accounts
- Business partnering
- Cost monitoring and reporting
- Intercompany monitoring and reporting
- Assist with annual budget preparation
- Assist with year end accounts reporting and preparation
- VAT returns
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Treasury management to include cash planning for various entities
- Loan monitoring, interest calculations and reporting to include funding transfers
- Payment set up and authorisation support
- Fixed asset and depreciation reporting
- Offering all round support to the finance team and FC