Operations Client Service, Associate2
Why this role is important to us:
This is the client service representative role focusing on IMT maintenance, Risk monitoring, account and market opening supporting, and access management work on daily basis.
This role is based in the China Hub and will report to the APAC CDM Lead, based in the China Hub.
What you will be responsible for:
- Carries out core and complex processing activities in accordance with established procedures.
- Takes ownership of incoming custody inquiries to drive timely resolution, coordinating with internal teams and resolving issues as needed.
- Perform IMT maintenance for third party IM.
- Performs risk monitoring for third party asset managers and custodian clients.
- Escalates issues / incidents as necessary and ensures management is informed of material and potential risks.
- Support new IM or fund onboarding process to ensure timely conversion.
- Implements best practices in technology and processes as identified by remediation plans or CDM Leads.
- Adhere to corporate policies, guidelines, and risk and compliance programs.
- Support RFP process and act as a point of coordination in partnership with GS and GD in RFP responses.
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Experience working in Fund Custody and Accounting
- Experience in working with financial analytics or financial / technology project management. Fintech project management experience is preferred.
- Familiar with large quantities of data from data providers (Bloomberg, Reuters, Wind, etc)
- CFA / FRM certification is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects, prioritize work, establish deadlines, assign responsibilities
- Strong problem-solving skills and trouble-shooting skills. Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting own work
- Entrepreneurial interest and business sense
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or above
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.