Front Office, Senior Associate
Who we are looking for:
A strong candidate as an operation specialist for Global Markets EMEA regions.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Markets (SSGM). When owners and managers of institutional assets need research, trading, securities lending and innovative portfolio strategies, they turn to SSGM business unit. As our investment research and trading arm, SSGM’s number one goal is to enhance and preserve our clients’ portfolio values by applying technology, optimizing trading, and linking asset classes and markets across the world.
Join us if making your mark in capital markets industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As the SF Client Reporting team specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Report Execution and Delivery – Process the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual and ad hoc reports.
- Process Agency Lending Client Activity - Generate and review reports, liaise and follow up with SF Operations, Client Onboarding, Data Control and other groups to confirm action has been taken. Communicate with oversight and Relationship Management.
- Audit Responses - Extract data and/or reports to meet audit request, compile and send to CSS or Relationship Management for review and delivery.
- Management/Metrics Reporting - Collect data from global SSGM onboarding teams, SharePoint and/or onboarding tools. Review and compile data set, and create weekly and monthly reports across SSGM products for CSS and management review.
- Production Check Out for MYSS monthly releases - Conduct basic regression testing of the Agency Lending content area on MYSS during MYSS monthly release that occurs over weekends.
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Data centric and excellent analytical skills
- Experience working in a high volume processing environment
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and be able to multi-task in a time sensitive environment
- Effective project management skills to lead, prioritize, plan and execute projects under stringent timelines
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship skills, including the ability to build productive working relationships across multiple business support teams and functions
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Word is preferred
- Familiarity with the Agency lending business is a plus
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree holder or equivalent, major in Finance, accounting or related
- 3 years prior Financial Industry experience.
- Night shift from 3pm/4pm to 12pm/1am (with flexibility on the schedule when necessary)
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.