SCD Integration Officer
- Simcorp Dimension has been identified as the fund accounting tool to be used in EMEA region. France and Italy will also follow the same process in German to leverage the tool. During this implementation, a lot of analysis work how to integrate SCD system with other StateStreet inbound and outbound application is required. This role is to perform the analysis work for the integration of SCD to the States Street system structure.
- This role is based in the China Hub and will report to the SCD Tec leader, based in the China Hub.
What you will be responsible for:
- Defining, analyzing and documenting project requirements, and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups;
- Analyzing the existing module to extract the business logic and other technical details
- Translating requirements for the team, and apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving;
- Working closely with the onsite team and accomplish the development process from end to end;
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- 4+ years of experience in finical and accounting areas
- Financial industry/banking accounting experience
- Familiar with Simcorp Dimension System or other similar fund accounting system.
- Good at Excel and have good analysis skills
- Good communication skills with onside team and other local teams
- Be fluent in written and spoken English, master an European language, e.g. German, Italian, France, will be big plus
- Ability to understand the complicated business logic and its execution flow
- Analyze and design database data object structure
- Understand the principals involved in a relational database
- Bachelor degree or above
- Experience of MCH, IBS or other cooperate internal key system will be a big plus
- Experience of Database development or report development will be a big plus
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.