Client Service Operation Specialist, Associate 2
- Performs daily fund accounting activities in accordance with generally accepted accounting procedures, such as, maintenance of the general ledger and preparation of various accounting statements and financial reports.
- Familiar with a variety of general accounting concepts practices and procedures.
- Generally reports to Supervisor or Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-3 years’ experience is preferred, but will accept strong new graduates.
- Finance or Accounting background accepted
- Foreign holiday schedule
- Knowledge of financial products preferred
- Problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Flexibility to work late
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.