A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
What you'll do:
The Plant Operations Controller is key person in the management of Plant profitability through the control of Operations and Supply Chain activities, which are monitored at Plant, Product, and Work Center level.
The Site Operations Controller’s role is to support the various Manufacturing and Supply chain strategies by providing information for decision making, performance measurement, risk management, and strategic planning.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Cost Control: Management of Site Costs. Management of site direct & indirect costs through regular reporting & review of spends with relevant budget holders. Ensuring alignment of costs to overall FVC ingredients business targets.
- Site Capital: Management of Capex. Management of financial aspects of site CAPEX process through timely submission of CP's, monthly tracking of cashflows & close off of completed projects. Work with Corporate in Beloit and the Finance team in FVC to manage.
- KerryExcel: Management of Site Kerry Excel Target. Management of the KerryExcel process through KPI monitoring of each project with project owner & escalating accordingly. Correctly validate each profit improvement project.
- Site KPI Management: Implementation, timely reporting of & analysis of site KPI's as defined by central operations. Development of remediation actions with relevant manager where KPI's deviate from accepted limits.
- Site review: All variances versus prior year and budget are explained to 80%/85%.
- Site Inventory: Measure and report on monthly Valuation, reconcile GL to Perpetual. Rework and Out of spec stock analysis monthly. Stock Provision explanation for auditors.
- Budget: Design budget & projection models. Interact with department heads. Variances YTD actuals to be minimized and explained. Budget holders / department heads to sign off on Budget and Projections.
What you'll need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Accounting required.
- CPA, CMA or equivalent is desired but not required.
- Expert knowledge of Excel, ERP SAP experience beneficial and Accounting Systems and experience with Performance based measurement.
- Strong analytical mindset with attention to detail, good communication, organization, prioritization and time management skills while handling multiple ongoing projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Prior experience with long term strategic planning, investing analysis, acquisition, capital, cost management, capital reporting, budgeting, forecasting, profitability analysis, financial reporting, managing fixed assets, closing the books, budgeting, year-end audit and technical accounting are all highly desired
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.