About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With over 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve! We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why we are honored to receive the following awards in 2021:
- Gender Equality Index Member, Bloomberg
- Top Financial & Banking Company, Black EOE Journal, Hispanic Network Magazine, Professional WOMAN'S Magazine We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of America’s best banks and most sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. Founded in Chicago in 1889, Northern Trust is one of the world’s leading financial institutions. We specialise in providing asset servicing solutions and asset management to both institutional and personal clients. The delivery of products and services to this client base is supported through a network of offices around the globe.
The department is responsible for providing MIS reporting, operational support, conduct process reviews, coordinate external visits from audit, compliance and trustees, compile and submit SDRT returns, coordinate business continuity plans and to provide management information and analysis to business units based in EMEA and India. This role required the individual to manage the day to day activities of the Group and also liaison between Operations teams in India and EMEA.
- Possess thorough understanding of Key performance indicators and reporting requirements.
- Supervise the processing and quality checking of the TA (MI) and reports to regulatory and client standards
- Participate in the quality checking of the reports/Presentations
- Day to day oversight of the Client Deliverable list and MIS to ensure team’s work is completed to Business day deadlines.
- Monitor, investigate and resolve enquiries/queries and exceptions in a timely manner. Communicates with TA Operations, AML, Reconciliations, Fund Accounting, Pricing and Ireland Client Reporting teams to resolve the same.
- Monitors and reports on daily report production. Makes recommendations to manager on procedure changes.
- Work on enhancing Data protection environment in Transfer Agency.
- Work on team initiatives for automation, generate new ideas to improve current process.
- To facilitate regular team meetings and organise daily huddles with the team to share the team’s performance and process updates.
- Maintains a close working relationship with other areas, such as TA Operations, AML, Reconciliations, Fund Accounting, Pricing, Ireland Client reporting and Relationship Managers and other parties such as Auditors and Clients.
- Day to day assistance and guidance provided on the processing quality and timeliness in India, seeking appropriate information from management, where required
- To work with the Manager and Group projects area on any allocated Client projects.
- Fulfil additional, relevant, tasks appropriate to the role and business requirements
- Employees are required to comply with the regulatory regime in which Northern Trust operates as appropriate to the above role.
- Employees are expected to exercise due care and diligence, ensuring the areas the incumbent is responsible for are organised and controlled.
- Employees are required to observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties.
RELATIONSHIPS INTERNAL KEY STAKEHOLDERS -
- Relationship Managers - Management Team - Internal Clients - Control, Risk CORE COMPETENCIES
- Interpersonal (relationship builder, respectful, resolves problems, people friendly and organisational savvy)
- Communication (presentation skills, listening skills, oral communication skills, allows others to express themselves and written communication skills)
- Self-management (adaptability and resilience, learning behaviour, integrity and ethics and relationship builder)
- Motivation (performance standards, achieving results and persistent)
- Thinking (creative thinking decision making, input seeking, logical thinking and solution finding)
- Organisational Knowledge (business knowledge, expert knowledge and external events impact)
- Client Service and Quality (quality, relationship building and client satisfaction)
- Administration (Anticipates needs, execution, planning, process specialist, quality seeker and time management)
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Understanding of Dealing, Registration, AML, TA Cash Reconciliation is an advantage
- Ability to interpret and present data in Reporting standard
- Analytical skills are required to research and resolve enquiries/queries
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with an approach to set and meet deadlines.
- Should demonstrate attention to details and have high accuracy levels in transcribing information.
- Good working knowledge in Excel and power point, MS Access
- Ability to multi-task
- Customer Service experience, preferably gained in an investment administration environment
- Knowledge of Macro creation is desirable.
- MIS Background
- Strong Macro/excel knowledge
- PowerBi – Strong knowledge required
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.