Financial Control Analyst
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
Global Financial Systems and Control (GFSC) is a trusted, Financial Services shared services provider of a diverse range of management reporting services, controls and provision of core finance processes to the Group. GFSC is focussed on data alignment via robust, best practice data processes, reconciliations and controls.
Do work that matters
You will be expected to perform the following tasks in a manner consistent with CBA’s Values of we do what is right, we are accountable, we are dedicated to service, we pursue excellence and we get things done.
- Reconcile data from source systems to the Bank’s general ledger and bank accounts as well as off-balance sheet accounts.
- Perform systems reconciliations and intergroup reconciliations to the Group’s sub ledger.
- Deal with large data sets and being capable of distilling information to identify reconciliation exceptions.
- Identify and analyse data to understand type of reconciliation exception.
- Manage and drive continuous improvements to reconciliation matching and inference rules in Accurate (reconciliation tool)
- Work collaboratively with business stakeholders to on-board reconciliations into Financial Operations.
- Liaise with stakeholders and internal customers, and actively build relationships within and across business streams and functional areas.
- Identify, implement and drive innovation, productivity and continuous improvement.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- CA/CPA/ACCA Qualified or studying towards
- Financial control including reconciliation, analysis, investigation and reporting
- Experience/knowledge in insurance, financial markets or banking
- Excellent communication skills with senior management
- Strong accountability and ownership for identifying and resolving issues
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 17/06/2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.