IT Business Analyst
EY Global Delivery Services means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
The EY Technology, CT Tax team is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of programs/projects to develop and maintain global applications and systems.
The team is geographically dispersed and comprises of all disciplines required to deliver IT solutions for our customers, including project managers, business analysts, application engineers, quality assurance & testers and implementation managers. In addition the function works closely with the Technical Lead on the project.
Business Analyst / IT Product Owner facilitates business process improvement via the methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of all or part of a business. They manage the requirements development process through the elicitation, analysis, specification and verification of multiple levels of requirements (business, stakeholder, solution) and support the ongoing management of the requirements. Business analyst creates viable and consumable specifications including acceptance criteria in preparation for the construction and testing of IT solutions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in business analysis or similar role
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written in English
- Strong self-starter that can work independently as needed and is willing to learn
- Collaborate with technologists to drive delivery within an Agile framework
- Experience in executing elicitation techniques such as interviews, exploratory prototypes, facilitated workshops, focus groups and surveys.
- Experience with designing requirements using UML language
- Familiar with DevOps solution or similar
- Personal accountability for delivering and managing requirements to time and cost for complex projects
- Managing and negotiating with stakeholders during elicitation sessions and during the development lifecycle
- Experience with enterprise analysis and overall process re–engineering including business process modelling, capability gap assessment, and definition of solution approach and scope.
- Experience in training staff in how to use the system, present prototypes and mock-up and ready solutions to stakeholders
- Work in prestigious stable company
- Contract of employment
- Fair salary
- Relocation package
- Participating in interesting projects
- Work in a professional, dynamic, truly global team
- Development opportunities in international multilingual environment
- Attractive social package (sport card, medical insurance, life insurance, wellness & spa program, sport events and many others)
- Language courses
- Modern office space near market square
- Home office up to 3 days per week
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.