You will act as a key member of the senior finance team working on key financial analysis while building relationships with senior management across the group.
Working with the different teams and functions across group to monitor performance and identifying key areas for improvement to maximise company performance.
My client is a market leading household name with a global presence.
- Taking on a major role in the Group planning cycle, consolidation and questioning business plans & submissions from Group businesses.
- Preparation of presentations and analysis for Senior Management and the Group Board
- Developing the current process to monitor KPI's across the Group, identifying areas requiring investigation and further analysis, and communicating issues and conclusions effectively to Group Senior Management
- Developing a good understanding of the activities of the Group and a strong working relationship with senior managers across the various businesses to provide financial and numerical analysis on a variety of subjects & projects.
- Performing ad-hoc financial reviews to assess various aspects of the Group's performance.
- Providing financial and analytical support for Group level projects to support management decisions
- Providing general support and ad-hoc reviews as required by Group Finance managers and Group Senior Management
Must be qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
Strong academic background
Commercial/Dynamic outlook will be essential
Good communicator - someone who's able to communicate with all business levels
Excellent excel skills are essential
Fantastic company benefits package and share scheme.
Hybrid working environment.
Award winning company culture.