Tax Administrator - Global Family Office
The Global Client Tax Services Group provides tax preparation and reporting services to affluent individuals and families, foundations, endowments, and corporations. This position will focus on fiduciary trust accounting and trust tax return preparation for family office clients.
- Manages an account load requiring preparation, review of transactions, review of trust documents and processing of Forms 1041, 1099-B, INT, and MISC in compliance with applicable tax laws.
- Prepares tax work papers used to complete all required federal and state tax returns including extensions, if applicable.
- Calculates required federal and state quarterly estimated tax payments.
- Reviews, prepares and consults on tax products, compliance issues, and planning and research projects.
- Assist with client communication and addressing client inquires that deal with complex tax and accounting issues.
- Knowledge of tax and accounting
- Strong interpersonal skills required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, while simultaneously being able to forge productive team relationships
- Intellectual curiosity, initiative, personal organization, motivation, maturity, and ownership of one’s work
- 2-3 years of prior tax experience preferred but not necessary
- Bachelor’s degree required; degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field preferred
- CPA or CPA candidate is a plus
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.