Fund Accounting & Administration-Senior Associate
- Adhere to State Street Alternative Investment Solutions (AIS) strict internal control procedures.
- Ensure monthly and quarterly client deliverables are meet
- Display ability to performance variance analysis to explain significant movements from quarter to quarter.
- Review quarterly and annual financial work papers including portfolio schedules, accruals, partner capital allocations and tax work paper packages.
- During the course of normal day to day operation, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
- Review limited partnership agreements and offering memorandums and ensure compliance with operational and accounting procedures
- Coordination of annual audit and tax return preparation with external accounting firms
- Undertake full review of calculation and verbiage on Limited Partner capital calls and distributions.
- Undertake full review of accounting work paper packages, fees calculations, financial statements and other reports and communications to Limited Partners
- Review quarterly management fee, waterfall, capital account calculations.
- Manage internal workflow to ensure internal processing and client deadlines are met.
- Proactive – self starter
- Ability to multi–task and work under time constraints
- Ability to attend conference calls during non-local business hours
- MS office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, PowerBI, SharePoint)
- Proven track record of innovation (knowledge of VBA and advanced excel skills would be beneficial)
- Investran v.5.3 or higher (PE partnership accounting platform)
- Prior staff management experience
- Fluency in writing and speaking English