Corporate Accounting Senior Officer - Real Estate - Cork
You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and will work as part of a team to achieve and meet their needs. You will be an important link between management and junior staff, responsible for the quality of the work carried out for the client. This role will give an excellent opportunity to support the COEs via migration of work from Lux focusing on the areas of Real Estate.
- Taking an active part in the initial setup of any new funds take-on and liaising with independent tax specialists, lawyers, and notaries as part of the set up process;
- Overseeing the preparation and collation of Know Your Customer and Client Due Diligence files;
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the funds and following up with third parties, including investors and fund managers;
- Handling the fund accounts and preparation of periodic reports and regulatory reports for the fund entities;
- Reviewing and understanding real estate structure documents, to ensure proper application of accounting and reporting obligations;
- Preparing the funds’ periodic Net Asset Value calculation and year-end financial statements, management of the audit, and reviewing other fund related reports;
- Coordinate and arranging investor servicing, including investor on-boarding, capital calls, distributions as well as issuance of shareholder statements;
- Organising and participating in board meetings and shareholders' meetings;
- Reviewing tax returns and tax balances and maintaining relevant contacts with the tax authorities;
- Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the clients are correctly invoiced;
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administrational tasks as required by your managers or clients.
- Several years of experience in Private Equity, Real Estate, including NAV calculation, Transfer Agent and investor servicing, tax compliance, etc.;
- Experience of UK FRS and IFRS accounting standards. Lux GAAP experience would be a plus;
- Experience of consolidations and other accounting standards would be considered an asset;
- Strong academic background, qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) preferred;
- Good communication skills, organised and flexible;
- You possess team spirit with the ability to work independently using your own initiative when appropriate;
- Ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines;
- High level of IT literacy with strong Excel and Word skills. First experience with Yardi Voyager would be considered as an advantage.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.