Business Analyst with French or German
Business Analyst with French/ German
This specific position gives you the opportunity to interact within international environment and work with the most recognizable and influential WAM sector market players on the client product developments.
We are currently enforcing the team in Financial Services area with the portfolio wide spread around the globe, dedicated to the wealth and asset management, bank and capital markets, and insurance firms. Our FS teams have been at the forefront of the most significant industry events that are reshaping and redefining the financial services industry. You will play a key role in defining the way hedge fund and mutual fund advisors meet regulatory, tax, and financial statement reporting requirements by using EY Comply, a proprietary EY technology platform. Top-tier hedge funds and mutual fund asset managers are onboarding to EY Comply, which brings together investment risk data, transaction, and holdings data into a single platform for workflow management, transparency, and accountability to lower reporting costs and streamline the regulatory filing, tax reporting, and financial reporting processes. Join our team and assist leading mutual fund and hedge fund advisors in transforming their business models to address their most complex reporting and technology challenges. As a Business Analyst in the IT Consulting Services you will be a part of Business Transformations in Wealth and Asset Management area.
Your key responsibilities
- Understand the intricacies of hedge fund and mutual fund regulatory and financial statement reporting
- Validate data and answers on regulatory reporting forms (e.g., Form N-PORT, Form N-CEN, CPO-PQR, and Form PF) based on established methodologies
- Drive high quality work products within expected timeframes and budget
- Assist with managing risks and ensuring key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Stay current on business and industry trends relevant to our clients, including the latest regulatory developments, and industry practices for hedge funds and mutual fund advisors
Skills and attributes for success
- Soft skills: Strong communication/interpersonal skills, facilitation skills, analytical thinking and problem solving
- Domain skills: Understanding of Wealth and Asset management business, worked in regulatory projects
- Willingness to business travels to the customers locations on need basis
To qualify for the role, you must have
- min. 2 years of professional experience in similar role
- Working experience in back office environment- ratings, regulatory reporting: swaps, multiforms
- Excellent English verbal and written communication + additional German or French language
- Hands-on experience with requirement gathering, writing Business Requirement Document and Functional Specification Documents, gap analysis, writing user stories etc.
- Good knowledge on Equities, Fixed Income, FX and Derivatives
- Experience in SQL language and advanced Excel
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Analytical skills, especially those related to fund accounting and asset management
- Strong proven communication skills demonstrated through effective writing and presentations to clients and internal stakeholders; based on critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Effective leadership, project management, and organizational skills
What we look for
As we are a dynamic team of passionate specialists, and we work in international teams all over the world, we will look for the same business acumen. Growing Wealth and Asset Management sector, we look for “out of the box thinking" professionals that will build good relationships with our clients. If you want to be a part of this journey, we are looking forward to see you on board!
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.