Junior International Tax Consultant (m/f)
We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of our International Tax department!
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2026 a reality.
- In line with our corporate culture, we support you in developing your potential by focusing on topics of diversity, opportunity equality, life balance, further training and internationality.
- Gain experience - we want you to experience more at EY and for you to gain new insights within one of the leading audit and consulting companies.
- Foster your development - You will explore our exciting working environment, receive individual mentoring and benefit from getting to know the broad spectrum of our clients
- Building a Network - make valuable contacts for your further career and get to know colleagues with different skills, educational and geographical backgrounds. You will discover: The ways of working and thinking in a global company are diverse!
About the job
Within a high-performing and inclusive environment that offers you great opportunities to develop an interesting and fulfilling career, wherever you are in the world, you will work in multi-disciplinary teams to handle complex issues and resolve challenges for leading companies.
As part of the Luxembourg International Tax group, you will provide Tax expertise to our financial services clients whilst offering a multidisciplinary approach to our clients.
You will advise on international tax implications for multinational companies in relation to mergers and acquisitions as well as financing and holding activities.
You will work on tax and strategic transaction advice in particular for our financial services clients and will provide tax structuring advice (Luxembourg and cross border).
You will contribute to the pre and post completion Tax planning, International Tax due diligence and will review sales and purchase documentation from a Tax perspective
You will manage and develop relationships with portfolio companies highlighting Tax planning opportunities and will analyze potential acquisitions and make recommendations accordingly.
You will manage client service teams and contribute to people development
- Strong organization, rigorous, multitasking and prioritization skills
- Demonstrate excellent writing, communication and presentation skills;
- Flexibility and team-player
Demonstrate a breadth of experience and a depth of understanding of complex Tax concepts
To build up solid technical skills, you will receive internal and external trainings with during your first months at EY Luxembourg. You will participate in structuring large transactions relating to strategic acquisitions and divestitures, as part of a multidisciplinary team (attorneys, CFO's, corporate directors, accountants and Tax professionals).
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Master’s degree with specialization in Law, Finance, Economics or equivalent
- Fluency in English, French and/or German
Ideally, you’ll also have
A relevant first experience in International Taxation on the Luxembourgish market
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
In our recruitment process, you will be contacted first for an initial phone call to get to you know a bit more and discuss salary and packages. Then you will be invited for some interviews either in our office or via Skype. Eventually you will be informed of our decision.
If what you read inspires you, then do not hesitate to click on the apply button or contact Esther Niwemubyeyi and we’d love to hear more from you because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Make your mark.
Join us in building a better working world
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.