This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a fast-paced business as Financial Accountant. You will work closely with the wider finance team and will enjoy a varied role, getting involved in monthly reporting and analysis, and business partnering with key stakeholders across the business.
My client are a growing Private Equity backed business. They are a proactive and forward thinking business, with exciting upcoming projects. The finance team are a highly regarded and supportive team, who offer fantastic mentoring and development opportunities for ambitious individuals.
As Financial Accountant, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Own the month end close process, working closely with the wider finance team to ensure accurate reporting
- Support the Managers in the team with monthly reporting and detailed reviews
- Provide insightful analysis to the business, working closely with Commercial Finance to understand the drivers behind the results
- Contribute to process and control improvement, identifying new opportunities and developing a stronger control environment
- Own associated balance sheet reconciliations and support monthly balance sheet reporting and analysis
- Support the business on strategic projects ensuring new products or partners are effectively embedded into monthly processes and reporting
- Ad hoc support to wider finance team and business as required
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Financial or Management reporting experience
- Confident business partner - ability to work cross functionally with key finance and non-finance stakeholders
- Proactive nature with ability to analyse performance to clearly and concisely deliver insight
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Experience within financial services (desirable)
- Strong organisational skills and used to working to tight deadlines
In return, the client is offering a salary up to £48k, dependent on experience, plus an excellent wider benefits package. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a fast-paced and dynamic business in a varied role, working with a truly supportive and collaborative team.