A financial services firm based in Sydney CBD that have undergone significant growth within their sector. The company is offering great career development opportunities for the right talented individual and the chance to work in a high performing team.
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance, the Senior Financial Accountant's responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Preparation and review of month-end reporting and GL management
- General compliance activities including cash flow analysis
- Supporting the reporting team with financial statement preparations and audit queries
- Providing leadership and coaching to the current team of Accountants to support their growth and development
- Various ad-hoc projects as required to support the leadership team
- CA/CPA qualified
- Exposure to funds or experience working in a fund manager
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal. You need to work closely with both financial and non-financial people
- Ability to lead a team and provide coaching and support to other team members
- High performer, looking to own their role and develop their career
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney