Fantastic Management Accountant opportunity for a newly qualified accountant to really broaden your experience and progress your career, working in a close-knit and collaborative team.
My client are a hugely successful and fast-paced organisation, who are market leaders in their field.
As Management Accountant, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Production of month end management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Provide input and support for year end statutory accounts
- Providing analysis and commentary on financial performance
- Business partnering with key internal stakeholders
- Providing input on budgets and forecasting processes
- Production of financial MI in line with business requirements
- Variance analysis against budgets/forecasts
- Assist with process improvements
- Ad hoc support to wider finance team
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience of management accounting
- Stakeholder management - confident and trusted business partner
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive, ambitious
- Team player
In return, my client is offering a salary c£40k plus an excellent wider benefits package. This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior accountant to broaden your experience, gain commercial exposure and really make your mark in a team with fantastic progression opportunities.