Audit and Accounts Manager
Audit and Accounts Manager in Sheffield
An exciting opportunity has risen for an ambitious Audit and Accounts Manager within an accountancy practice who are quickly establishing themselves as one of the leading Accountancy firms in Sheffield.
They are currently looking for an Audit and Accounts Manager to take the next step to management or an experienced Manager who is looking to handle a high profile client base.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Audit and Accounts Manager:
- Manage the Audit and Accounts team and develop junior staff members.
- Handle a mixed Audit and Accounts caseload of clients turning over.
- Be the face of the business for all your clients and advise them on any finance related enquiries.
- Take an active part in the firms business development activities.
Essential Requirements for the successful Audit and Accounts Manager:
- Comfortable using IRIS or similar software, CaseWare, some Xero, Sage
- Must be ACA or ACCA qualified (or equivalent) and
- Must have at least 5 years-experience working within Audit and Accounts team
If you are interested in this role please apply directly or for more information us today for a confidential chat.
If you’re looking for an Audit and Accounts Manager role in Sheffield but felt this position wasn’t the right fit, Charleston Recruitment is still able to assist you with your search.
Many accountants seeking new opportunities are unaware that although job titles can differ between practices, often the job specifications are similar. For example, if you see that we are advertising for a Semi Senior position in Sheffield we may also be recruiting for a Senior Accountant in Sheffield as well.
As a tip for your next search, we have seen an increase in the need for Audit and Accounts Managers in Sheffield. If you possess this skillset, make sure you highlight it in your application. Our partner companies view it as a demonstration of strong technical knowledge.
Charleston Recruitment specialise in placing accountancy professionals in new positions. We can help you find the ideal Public Practice role that advances your career and keeps you on a trajectory towards meeting your professional goals.
If you have experience in Public Practice and would like to discover fresh career opportunities, please get in touch with us today.