Relationship Manager Assistant - International #177774
Your field of responsibility
Join us as an assistant relationship manager within the growing Ultra-high-net-worth individuals (UHNWI) UK Team in our International Wealth Management division located in Singapore. You have oversight of account openings (e.g. domiciliary companies, trusts, foundations) and execution of all tasks and processes (e.g. politically exposed person, reputational risk review process) of a private banking account's life cycle. You handle securities and foreign exchange transactions, exposure to derivatives, liquidity management, credit issues and all administrative tasks along the client life cycle. You deliver top service to our clients and for ensuring a smooth administration, allowing the Relationship Managers to further develop their business.
Your future colleagues
Join a highly motivated team of Assistant Relationship Managers and Relationship Managers with sophisticated UHNWI clients. You support some of the most talented senior relationship managers, servicing well-established UHNWI relationships. This is an excellent platform for personal and professional development within a highly committed and collaborative team in an international and fast-paced environment. If you consistently strive to learn, seek new technologies to redesign, improve existing processes and achieve efficiencies, we are the match for your ambition.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
You’ll be a good match, if you have:
- University degree or equivalent education. International background is a plus.
- At least 2-3 years of proven experience in Private Banking
- Proven hands-on experience in International Markets strong affinity for the culture
- Outstanding client and problem-solving skills with the ability to communicate efficiently at all levels
- Ability to cope with pressure and a high level of flexibility, responsibility and attention to detail
- Diligent work approach with respect for our risk and control obligations
- Proficiency in English and exposure to International Clients is a must as you will deal with international clients
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.