Transfer Pricing,VP #178053
Your field of responsibility
An individual contributor in a TP team that is responsible for production and review of the TP calculations with a view to gaining an understanding of the BAU process to be able to streamline and amend the tooling. The tasks include but not limited to be involved in the end to end TP calculations process and be involved in arranging of system changes/data analysis:
- Perform review of the systems, processes and consider whether there are any improvements in the control environment,
- Review whether changes/improvements are required to the new tool for new or modified calculations or reports, managed and present the changes which are made to the IT and access change committee and acquire approvals
- Ensure that SOPs (standard operating procedures) are developed and kept up to date for all processes. Perform analytical review of the process on a monthly basis and preparation of reporting packs and MIS report.
- Liaise with auditors and other upstream departments on an ad-hoc basis performing the systems walk through and manage the access controls,
- Run data analysis during TP reviews to understand the drivers of the activity and assist in providing support for positions in the calculations,
- Ensure the automated and manual data is reconciled and loaded is complete and accurate,
- Review the results of the fault tolerance analysis and understand the source of the material variance and communicate the issues to the TP SME,
- Liaise with TP managers to keep them posted on the progress of the loading of the data, fault tolerance reviews, processing of the calculations, flagging material variances and acquiring their sign off on the calculations
- Processing the calculations using the tooling and understand the results and consider whether there are areas which warrant further investigation or review,
- Prepare commentary on the results of the TP which has been calculated for communication with the TP managers and the legal entity finance teams,
- Provide alternate cover for the broader team TP in the absence of team members
Your future colleagues
You will be joining the Transfer Pricing (TP) team which is responsible for preparing the calculations, accounting and reporting the amounts for entities spread across all regions. They are currently undergoing a program of transformation where automated tooling is to be introduced which will require knowledge of data, systems and analysis.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- Experience as a systems or data analyst with a minimum work experience of 10-15 years of which 5+ years’ experience in financial accounting systems in a banking environment.
- Financial accounting/finance change/data analysis
- Accounting background & analytical skills
- Outstanding systems knowledge, project management and good with data analysis
- Good at partner Management
- Financial Services background preferred
- Transfer pricing knowledge preferred
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.