Regulatory Analyst in Treasury Legal Entity Management
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and Morgan Stanley employees.
- international, open minded environment
- competitive salary with room for improvement based on your merit
- supporting environment to participate in professional qualifications
- a steep learning curve in Resolution and Recovery Processes Management and Treasury related operational risk
- Continued professional development based on your career interests
- The ability to grow and shape your own career
- Support governance of Recovery and Resolution related Firm efforts with regards to legal entity requirements, streamlining and intercompany funding
- Contribute to the Firm’s BAU process to analyse and assess the sufficiency of existing practices to support robust resolution preparedness and benchmark such capabilities against regulatory rules, expectations and guidance. Evaluate the Firm’s ability to execute certain functions and produce the data
- Management of annual testing and capabilities assessment cycle
- Management of assessment tools
- Coordination with IT re assessment tool enhancements and functionality
- Monitor and report on aspects of legal entities with regards to their Capital, Liquidity and Funding positions and in regards to regulatory requirements
- Manage agenda and materials for senior governance forums and working groups
- Represent Corporate Treasury at project working groups and other governance forums
- Liaise with groups across Corporate Treasury and around the Firm to support strategic initiatives
- Assist in ad-hoc requests
- University degree (BSc or BA) preferably in International Affairs, Public Policy, International Business, Finance or related field.
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to interface with people at varied skill and seniority levels
- Strong analytic capabilities, including ability to summarize complex business problems and detailed analysis with clarity and brevity. Previous experience in a corporate finance, strategy or consulting role an advantage
- Ability and willingness to work with virtual teams across the regions contributing to common goals
- Adept at working in a fast-paced, high energy level environment
- Self-motivated with high personal standards for quality of work
- Can work productively in a team-oriented environment with competing priorities
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- 1-2 years of work experience in a related field is an advantage
Team Profile: Budapest Corporate Treasury provides corporate finance advisory services to senior management and the business units, maintaining the Firm's liquidity, optimizing its capital base, coordinating its relationships with rating agencies, lenders and creditors, managing the Firm's foreign exchange and interest rate exposure, and accessing multi-currency short- and long-term financing. Treasury actively supports the firm’s Recovery and Resolution Planning efforts.
About us: Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.