Auditor – Compliance, Legal, HR and Culture #176597
Your field of responsibility
Join us as an Auditor [Compliance, Legal and HR] within our cutting-edge audit function, where you will learn state of the art audit methodologies. In close collaboration with the Audit Manager, you will contribute to the verification of remedial actions taken as a result of prior audits, in addition to audit planning and field work, where you will interact directly with key partners in the Bank. Along with these responsibilities, you will support the Audit Manager in presenting findings to senior management. As a member of our team, you will have access to advanced auditing capabilities and will also have the opportunity to grow your understanding of the Bank by working on a wide range of different global and local audits.
Your future colleagues
Join a team where success is driven by our ability to identify emerging risks and present compelling arguments with breadth and depth. We collaborate across multiple skillsets (i.e. business, technology, change and data analysts) to build well-informed influencers with deep industry knowledge and commercial expertise. A forward-thinking attitude has enabled us to adopt new technologies and ideas, helping minimize inefficiencies and maximize thinking time. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- At least two years of work experience relating to audit, accounting or in the financial services industry.
- Basic understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial.
- Proven analytical skills and keen to collaborate with data specialists to shape audit tests and acquire relevant insights from data.
- Good time management skills and precision in delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, [German would be an asset] and ability present information in a succinct and concise way.
- Strong interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver effectively towards deadlines.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work