As a Payroll Assistant, your role will be to process the full payroll cycle, maintaining the payroll system, and work closely with the Payroll provider to ensure accuracy. The role is currently Working From Home, but expect it to return to an office based role from June/July.
My client is an industry leading FTSE 250 organisation based in Brighton.
As a Payroll Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Updating the payroll memos and ensuring all changes are processed on the payroll system.
- Running and importing hours from the timesheet system onto the payroll system.
- Liaising with HR regarding payroll changes on a regular basis.
- Responding to queries from employees.
- Completing required controls and risk checks to ensure payroll has been accurately updated.
- Ensuring payroll is complying with legislation and raising any concerns with Group Payroll Manager.
To be successful in your application for Payroll Assistant, you should have:
- Experience processing Payroll.
- Experience with ADP Freedom advantageous.
- Experience with SSP, SMP, etc highly advantageous.
- Studying CIPP highly advantageous.
If you are successful,. you should expect:
- Salary between £20,000 and £24,000 DOE
- Competitive Benefits