Page personnel is partnering with a successful manufacturing business who are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Our client is a very successful manufacturing company that has seen rapid growth over the last 12 months. They are based on the outskirts of Southampton and would require travel by car to access their offices.
As an Accounts Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Monthly debt reporting
- Sales ledger, Payroll and credit control duties
- Set up new suppliers
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Invoice processing and data entry
- Weekly,monthly and quarterly reports
- Supporting the Management Accountant day to day
- Any other adhoc duties required by the Financial Director
In order to be successful for the role you must:
- AAT studier (desirable) but qualified by experience will also be considered
- Have previously worked in a similar role and can demonstrate this
- Must be able to multi-task and work as part of a team
- Be able to work to strict deadlines and company policies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Job Offer£22,000 - £25,000 plus a competitive amout of holiday and free parking.