PERE Senior Fund Accounting Specialist
Your field of responsibility
The role includes exposure to complex financial products and has a focus on Private Equity and Real Estate transactions and funds. The position includes active co-operation with other teams in the value chain (including Luxembourg based). In this role you will assist Team Leader with daily PERE Fund Accounting process supervision and support in ensuring that all tasks completed by junior colleagues are correct and in adherence with necessary controls. You will be also responsible for ensuring timely and accurate completion of tasks done by the team and perform cash and asset reconciliations related to transactions within Team assigned funds. We would also like you to highlight any concerns while targeting process efficiencies and ensure process documentation is up to date (e.g. operational procedures and checklists). The role also focus on delivering high quality of outputs and making sure to answer client requests with a timely manner (also managing ad-hoc requests).
Your future colleagues
The team is dedicated, hardworking and used to work independently as well as collaboratively. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
- You have university degree/higher education in economics and/or accounting.
- Proven experience in Fund Accounting / Fund Administration functions (minimum 2-3 years)
- At least 1 year of experience in a role involving process controls
- Deep understanding of the NAV calculation life cycle, PERE funds knowledge will be an asset
- Outstanding attention to detail and dedication to maintain a strong control environment
- Previous experience in funds servicing company and knowledge of funds accounting processes will be an asset
- Have very reliable personality, working at highest quality standards within very strict timelines
- Strong communication skills and proficiency in English (written and verbal)
- You are happy to take initiative
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel, Word, VBA would be an asset)
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.