Private Banking Central Compliance Unit Officer #170219
Your field of responsibility
You will join us as a Private Banking Central Compliance Unit Officer
- Provide Compliance approvals across all risk levels for all account opening cases which include but is not limited to Source of Wealth, Source of Funds, KYC Identification, AML, KYC, FATCA, CRS, etc.
- Ensure all high risk issues have been appropriately been identified, escalated and relevant approvals have been acquired – PEP, Tax Compliance, Sanctions, Reputational Risk, etc
- Ensures all accounts approved satisfy the required standards in relation to Financial Crime Compliance and other regulatory requirements
- Provide advisory support for the onboarding of high risk or complex clients to ensure full compliance with procedures, policies and regulations
- Provide Compliance advice to the Singapore PB Business and supporting functions on client onboarding matters pertaining to new rules, regulations and initiatives. This includes advising on the relevant impact assessments and implementation
- Engage Market Heads and Business Managers by providing onboarding metrics, discuss account opening prioritization and updates on key developments to processes and requirements
- Support the design, development and implementation of Global and APAC projects by providing Subject Matter Specialist support and Compliance advice
- Drive and implement APAC Compliance Operations projects and deliverables
Your future colleagues
You will be joining the CCU team which is part of the APAC Compliance Operations division. We are a team that is at the forefront of the organization’s vision to achieve growth sustainably through risk mitigation initiatives. We are committed to identifying and mitigating AML/KYC risks for the function and APAC division. You can expect to be joining a team that is professional, dynamic and inclusive.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
Qualifications - External
At least 2 to 3 years of relevant AML/KYC compliance experience within Wealth Management / Private Banking.
- Degree in Law / Accounting / Business / Economics / Banking / Finance and related academic qualification is essential. Post-graduate qualifications in AML Compliance preferable
- Outstanding understanding of AML/CFT regulations and requirements in Asia-Pacific countries, notably Singapore, Hong Kong and international AML standards
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
- Phenomenal interpersonal and people management skills; team leadership experience preferred
- Experience in dealing with regulators and auditors preferred
- Outstanding proficiency in Microsoft suite especially Excel (e.g. VLOOKUP and pivot tables)
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.