Accounts Business Development, Wealth & Asset Management sector - Senior Manager / Director
Core Business Services - Accounts Business Development, Wealth & Asset Management sector - Senior Manager / Director
In the Wealth and Asset Management (WAM) sector, our rapid growth and ambitious plans have resulted in a requirement for several senior advisory professionals and technical specialists. We are looking for experienced WAM practitioners with the ability to contribute to a high calibre team that is already building a market leading business. You will join our WAM sector in a client facing account management team.
Your key responsibilities
- Lead on developing identified key WAM relationships at senior levels with a view to generating work from these prospective clients for the firm
- Network widely within the firm amongst those currently and potentially providing services to the WAM sector.
- Maintain and further develop the sector team's knowledge and knowledge management capability in relation to WAM sector's business drivers, issues and personalities
Skills and attributes for success
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to present effectively and incisively.
- Ability to build effective, trusted working relationships with individuals, organisations and clients.
- High degree of personal drive and motivation to succeed.
- Able to network effectively within the WAM sector and within a large organisation to gain visibility, profile and engagement around focusing service offerings to this sector.
- Strong team player/team management skills.
- Strong programme and project management skills.
- An understanding of the risk management issues surrounding providing audit and other advisory services
- MBA or equivalent level of evidence of business understanding through work experience.
- Experience of playing a leading role in a major WAM / programme management projects.
- Experience of providing advice to and developing close, fee-generating, and trusted business relationships with clients.
- Strong understanding of trends, developments and personalities in the WAM sector in the Hong Kong market
To qualify for the role you must have
Demonstrated results in sales and sales management within a strategic solutions sales environment with a proven ability to lead teams brought together around an account opportunity.
Commercially astute / business aware:
- Will make significant contributions to sales strategy and have well developed financial skills
- Degree qualified; Post - graduate qualifications desirable, but not mandatory
- Possess a high degree of professionalism
- Will have credibility and business insight that can be demonstrated to partners
Excellent interpersonal, presentation and selling skills:
- Excellent relationship builder and able to utilize relationships to uncover and develop opportunities
- Will be very perceptive, able to read people and an ability to communicate a message effectively
- Ability and experience in facilitating sales calls and coaching teams
- Genuine account management capabilities
- Proven results in long term, strategic, solution sales
Ability to quickly understand complex products and broad service offerings:
- Ability to sell solutions in many and varied business scenarios
- Project management skills with an opportunistic mindset
- Capability to comprehend Ernst & Young's solutions in Audit / Risk / Tax / Transactions / BAS and translate these to client value and benefits
Solid business-to-business selling experience and capability:
- Managing complex sales process and long sales cycles.
- Team based sales - will have worked with specialist to co-develop client needs
- Exposure to major pursuit process (e.g. Target Account Selling)
- Able to demonstrate a consistent track record of achieving sales targets
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Professional services experience
- Come from a WAM background
What we look for
You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, plus an ability to build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and colleagues from a range of backgrounds and cultures based on knowledge, experience and personal values.
We are looking for a driven, organised, conscientious and analytical individual with proven leadership skills working with demanding and senior stakeholder within an ever-changing environment.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.