Investment Performance Analysis, Senior Associate
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an exceptional individual to become a Analytics Client Service Specialist covering investment performance, attribution, risk, and mandate compliance working in our regional Specialised Services and Investment Analytics (SSIA) team.
This is your opportunity to work in a dynamic, industry leading analytics team with a client base spread over 13 countries and service locations across the region giving you plenty of growth opportunities. You must be able to build strong relationships with clients and stakeholders to deliver valued solutions. This is an opportunity to contribute to our client centric culture and develop your expertise and thought leadership.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Investment Performance Analysis, you will
- Client relationship and servicing for analytics related solutions
- Client engagement with product solutions and analytics thought leadership
- Provide in-depth value add investment analysis and technical support to clients
- Lead virtual teams through client onboarding and project initiatives
- Understand client reporting needs and make recommendations on best use of technology
- Manage document maintenance on scope of service, procedures, risk assessments, contacts and deliverables
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Client Relationship and problem solving
- Leadership experience (preferred)
- Understanding fixed income markets and factor-based attribution an advantage.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- University degree qualification (post graduate degree and/or a CFA®, CIPM® or CAIA® an advantage)
- 1-2 years’ industry experience, preferably in investment performance and analytics that includes:
- Interpreting and articulating investment performance, attribution and ex-post risk results for a diverse range of portfolios to clients
- Understanding of investment data requirements to produce analytics accurate results
- Understanding of performance and attribution product trends, including models and GIPS®
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.