Senior Consultant, Planning Technologies Supply Chain and Operations (SC&O)
As part of our EY – SC&O team, you will help clients to improve the performance of their supply chain. Working with EY-SC&O proprietary frameworks, you will help clients to improve reliability, flexibility and responsiveness of their supply chain whilst reducing the total cost. Typical role representation would include developing operating models, redesigning planning processes, optimizing working capital, performing quick assessment, developing assets/tools and coming up with thought leadership.
We’re looking for a Senior Consultant with an expertise in Planning to join us in EY-SC&O. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.
Your key responsibilities
- Work with the extended teams and/or clients to design and deliver actionable supply chain transformation assignments
- Deliver as part of a globally diverse consulting team entrusted with the task of delivering Supply Chain engagements for clients across various Industry Groups
- Design planning solutions, create Operating models, Governance frameworks and participate/conduct workshops
- Review and validate data and further build optimization models, analytical reports and presentations
- Conduct secondary research/market intelligence to back client deliverables
- Participate actively in building an industry focused practice across EY service lines; Specialization in a specific sector will be an added advantage
- Contribute in development of intellectual capital in your industry of expertise
- Setup or work on manage services contract as a SMR or a Planner
- Acquire knowledge of new age planning tools; such as OMP, Kinaxis, JDA etc. and work on process design/ reengineering/ implementation projects related to the process and/or tool
- Provide solutions to unstructured problems
Skills and attributes for success
- Experience in planning systems and processes with flair of analytics
- Effective communication skills and experience in customer facing role
- Ability to work independently and proactive
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Proficiency in SAP APO – SNP and/or JDA – Fulfilment/ESP and/or Kinaxis and/or OMP and/or Aera
- Well-honed Supply planning, Distribution planning and Production planning/scheduling skills
- Understanding of Demand planning, S&OP, Inventory optimization and Process reengineering
- Experience with analytical tools will be an added plus (Llamasoft, Supply Chain Strategist, R, Python, SQL etc.) – Network Optimization, Inventory Optimization, Spend Analytics
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and highly focused individual would be a best fit
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations for client and management is an essential part of the role
- Entrepreneurial mindset, design thinking and passion for planning would drive this role
What we look for
- Technical experience, commercial acumen and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- Strong experience in planning and passion to drive the change
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.