Intern Actuary (m/f)
What if your curiosity could help build the world we all imagine?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
You will perform quantitative analyses around risk management matters related to the (re-)insurance sector in Luxembourg, (Solvency 2, IFRS 17). You will analyze regulatory, accounting and reporting requirements applicable to our (re-)insurance clients. Additionally, you will achieve employee benefits related assignments, participate to audit support activities for (re)insurances and pension funds, as well as develop tools for related assignments.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- First experience in actuarial fields (internship, gap year). You are currently looking for a final internship to write your Master’s Thesis in Actuarial Sciences
- Some understanding of applicable regulatory frameworks and compliance issues related to the (re-)insurance sector
- Strong interest in the analysis, the modelling and the resolution of financial problems
- Proficiency in Excel and VBA
- Fluent language skills in English. French and/or German will be considered an asset
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- A first conversation over the phone with one of our recruiters
- Followed by an online personality and logic questionnaire and
- The interview process with our business recruiters
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.